Summer is on its way and whether you plan on relaxing by the pool, venturing off on a vacation, or just jetting off to the office, you’ll need your beauty bag by your side. In order to keep you looking and feeling your best during the hottest of days, here is a list of the best products to keep with you.
Beauty Bag Essentials for Summer:
- Fragrance – For the kind of scent you won’t mind wearing on a hot and humid summer day, try the light and airy Rock Revival for Her from Buckle. With notes of crisp green nuances, fresh mandarin and plum blossoms, this fragrance will have you smelling beautiful throughout the long summer nights.
- Sunblock – Keep your skin looking young and beautiful by protecting it from sun damage with Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock – the best defense against the summer’s extreme sun!
- Lip Balm – Every woman carries around lip balm in her beauty bag, so go for a long-lasting shade with Vitamin E and sunscreen this summer. Benetint Lip Balm with SPF15, will protect your lips and keep them looking luscious all summer long.
- Moisturizer – The perfect heat-friendly moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated without looking oily. Maintain radiant looking skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer.
- Deodorant – Don’t be afraid to get active in the warm weather! Degree with MotionSense Deodorant will keep you smelling fresh throughout the day with motion-activated capsules that release fragrance as you move.
- Makeup – Help control shiny skin we’re prone to in the summer months by keeping Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets handy to remove excess oils without smudging makeup!
Enjoy your summer fun without (literally!) sweating the small stuff. Pack your essentials in a great tote bag from Shop Suey Boutique! I’m loving the Malory Tote! It’s a chic addition to the sophisticated black and white fashion pieces you already own.
Tammy Gibson, editor of A Mom in Red High Heels. Tammy’s mission is to help women step into their own power to be their most successful selves (hopefully wearing red high heels)! Tammy teaches how-to enhance one’s personal beauty and style to feel more confident. To learn more, visit AMomInRedHighHeels.com/VIP and get signed up for the weekly VIP newsletter.
Please share this with your friends!