Many of you are still experiencing cold winter weather! What?? Crazy and so unfair that others are already soaking in the sun, planning their first day by the pool! This post is for you!
Given that you may have a bit of the winter blues, we’d like to share 5 Ways to Boost Your Mood:
- Hit the town with your best girlfriends! Nothing cheers you up like a table of women giggling like they were 12 again! Stop looking at your watch! Close the restaurant down, live a little!
- Hit the pavement with your most trusted running shoes. By the time the endorphins kick in, you’ll be ready for another 3 miles! As an added bonus, your swim suit will be looking oh-so-hot on your bod come warm weather!
- Make a to-do list of all the things you want to get done inside your house before the weather turns so nice you never want to be inside! Clean out your closets, empty out your winter handbag in exchange for a cheery spring color or change your bedding to your favorite spring print comforter. You’ll feel like you have a brand new space!
- Paint your nails. You may still have to wear the warm winter coat but your nails can celebrate spring with bright hues! Pick a color that makes you smile!
- Bring in the colorful accessories! How can you stay gloomy while wearing a floral-inspired necklace or vibrant turquoise earrings?
We hope we can all be enjoying the glorious weather of spring soon but until then, keep your chin up and use these tips to help you feel fabulous!
Did you find these tips useful? Please share!