Black Friday is just a few short days away! Today is the day to begin to get your mind ready for the big day!
A few tips to get your shopping game on:
- Wear comfortable shoes! Pick a pair that you know you can walk miles in. That being said, make sure they are stylish. Tennis shoes are for working out.
- Dress with comfort and style in mind. You are treated better when you dress nice and this is traditionally a day when people are not treated very kindly. Every little bit helps. Plus, when you dress so that you feel good about how you look, you have more energy and a better attitude!
- Eat a good breakfast, bring along energy bars and drink plenty of water. Maintaining your energy is key to getting through Black Friday successfully.
- Wear a crossbody bag. This is the best handbag for a busy day of shopping! It keeps your belongings close to you and you are essentially hands-free until you start making your purchases!
- Be alert, be very alert! Especially in the parking lot when you have your hands full. Thieves count on you being distracted.
- Stop in at Shop Suey Boutique! We open at 7 AM and are offering 50% off everything from 7am to noon!
- Shopping online? 30% off EVERYTHING through Monday at midnight PST. Use discount code: BLACK30 (discount code may not be used on sale items)
Be stylish, have fun and be safe!