We’ve been discussing the season’s most coveted looks in the last few posts. We think Smoke Hazard is the sexiest look of all!
The ever-evolving smoky eye is back in shades of urban grey and classic black with strong accents of pine green, midnight blue and violet femme. Rock-‘n’-roll and grunge were huge inspirations at the fall 2012 collections.
- Marc Jacobs and Rag & Bone showed looks that were more grunge then rock-‘n’-roll. Detail was not perfected and intensity was kept at the lash lines for that ‘I’ve done it myself’ touch.
- Frankie Morello was a stand out with a Black Swan meets punk rock look. Pitch black shadow created a geometric shape horizontally across the upper lid, yet left the center of the lid nude and untouched.
- John Galliano’s ‘Windswept Mermaid’ is a wearable favorite with a beautifully blended, dramatic smoky eye touched with iridescent emerald green on the lid.
- Roberto Cavalli combined pine green and violet over the classic black smoky eye with a gold highlight on the inner corner of the eye.
- Chanel went rhapsody in blue, rimming the eyes with glistening navy pencils.
- Prada had the show-stopping smoky eye. Pitch black pigment painted the eye from lash line to brow and was framed with a haze of orange cream shadow. Purple pencil lined the lower lash line to finish and frame with an almond shape; the eye was then cut through the water line with white liner, extending to make the eye appear larger.
- China Doll Gel Eyeliner Equinox
- Eye Pencil Onyx Factor
- Eye Pencil In The Navy
- Color Disc All That Shiraz
- Color Disc Arabian Nights
- Color Disc Clean Slat
- Loose Eye Dusts in Violet Femme, Emerald City and Electric Blue
Sexy, edgy and fabulous! Is this look for you?
Shop Color Now!
Love what you see? Please share with your friends!