We love our Shop Suey Society! We think they have FAB style and bring you great inspiration! Check out their reviews on some of the hottest Shop Suey accessories!
- The Looks for Less came up with a “music festival vibe” with this outfit! Pairing our Monica Cross-Body Bag with a super fun dress from Target, it’s bobo chic at it’s best!. She was also featured on WorkChic.com wearing our Jody Satchel in white (remember this outfit?).
- The Art of Accessories is looking ready for spring in a burst of color! We love the way she paired our Alex Shoulder Bag in purple with coral! If you are wondering how to work color into your wardrobe, she’s your inspiration!
- Makeover Momma wants a spring wardrobe makeover! She gets one with our Rachel Satchel in a light color (and a great pair of boots!) Good bye black and brown! Hello cream! Still a neutral but less serious and complimentary to spring and summer fashion!
- A Mom in Red High Heels is using our favorite budget-friendly wardrobe switch-up idea! Add a scarf for a pop of color! Easy, inexpensive and versatile! Très chic!
- Me and Bella (our newest Society member!) rocked the Rihanna Satchel in white! Her favorite part? The studded strap (so very in this season!) (The Rihanna is currently sold out but if you search “white”, you’ll find other fabulous bags in white for spring!)
- Unfortunately, The IE Mommy has been so, so sick (as many people have been) so we will post her photo and review as soon as she is feeling better!