It’s gearing up to be a great holiday party season! There are few things more fun than glamming it up for the season! Whether you are hitting a work party, a black-tie gala or a cozy get-together at a friend’s house, you’ll want to look festive and polished (and when I say festive, I DO NOT mean sweaters with Christmas trees or reindeer!).
Six Easy Steps To Perfect Holiday Style
- Dress up! Skip the jeans and take your style to the next level. While not everyone looks great in a little black dress, everyone does look great in a dress. Find the style that compliments your body shape, make sure it has a special detail like lace, satin or a killer v-neck to accentuate your curves then wear it with confidence!
- Wear heels. Really! If you never wear heels, find a lower height to suite your balancing requirements. The holiday season is special so really do it up right with your fashion choices and dare to add some altitude! If you are accustomed to heels, great! Then rock a pair of stunning red stilettos!
- Style your hair! Look different for your holiday gala than you do every other day of the year! Go sleek straight, wear a ponytail with a fabulous headband, add some curl, pull it back into a side chignon… whatever your style, make it something fun and special.
- Break out the nail polish! Give yourself a mani/pedi and choose a festive color like red or deep berry. If you are getting your nails done professionally, bring along your own color so you can do touch-ups at home if you need to.
- Embellish with accessories! Add some sparkle and sass to your look with a beautiful bracelet or cocktail ring. If your neckline calls for it, a statement necklace is all you need!
- Don’t forget a fabulous clutch! Complete your look with a stunning holiday clutch that will get you more compliments than you can imagine!
Visit Shop Suey’s Holiday Boutique for party-ready accessories!
P.S. These clutches are great for gift giving too!
Follow us on Twitter! @shopsueyboutiqu