Did you know that Capes are the hottest outerwear look for Fall?
- The roomy cut is great for wearing over chunky knitwear or voluminous outfits.
- They work as a great seasonal transition piece and even women in warmer climates can appreciate adding one to their wardrobe.
- And as a bonus, they are a stylish way to camouflage tummies!
How to Wear a Cape and Not Look Frumpy
Because the cape is a lot of fabric and can be quite shapeless, there are tricks to making it look stylish on you, not frumpy.
- Wear your cape over slim pants or leggings, paired with boots, for the most modern look. Boots can be a variety of styles but keep the lines simple to allow the focus remain on the cape.
- The perfect handbag to wear with your new cape is the Celest Satchel. Remove the shoulder strap and carry by the double handles for the most comfort. The large size of the Celest balances perfectly with the dramatic shape of the cape.
- Keep all other accessories to a minimum and what you do wear, keep them small. Aviator sunglasses are a perfectly acceptable way to top the look off!
Our Favorite Capes
Celest Satchel is available in camel and purple. Shop Now before our limited supply runs out!